Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have prepared a beer check-in for all of our Guests from Hostelworld! Try Czech's beer and have a good time in Dizzy Daisy!
Easily reachable from both railway station and the airport, Dizzy Daisy Hostel is perfectly located inside the city centre. Single rooms, twins and triples as well as small dorms make it a great choice both for the party animals and those who need their sleep. What is more we have no bunk beds, so even if you are interested in the cheapest option - you will be really surprised to see spacious bedrooms with single beds. Guest kitchen, common room right by reception, Internet access that is free of charge, travel desk and the reception round-the-clock we simply have it all!
Stay with us, you won't regret it!
You can rent a towel for only 30CZK.
We charge Local Tax (15 CZK/0,60 EUR per person per night) which is not included in the price.
We accept payment in CZK and EUR.
Booking multiple beds in dorm rooms does not guarantee you to all stay in one room; to ensure you all stay together, book private rooms.
Full list of facilities we provide our guests includes:
•free use of internet,
•kitchen for guests use,
•free tea and coffee,
•linen included in price,
•no curfew, no lockout,
•cheap phone calls.
Dizzy Daisy Hostel Prague policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arriva 6 PM.
Check in from 14:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - City tax 0.60 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Towel rental: 30CZK.
The maximum period of stay is of 8 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>