Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 days before arrival date
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property offers its guests 6 spacious and cozy rooms, 4 en suite rooms with shower and 2 rooms with shared bathrooms and showers. Each room can accommodate from 2 to 6 persons.
Clean and incredibly spacious rooms and bathrooms
only the most comfy beds for a good night sleep
easily accessible lockers for personal belongings
friendly staff helps you plan the best route and find the best places of the city
Wi-Fi internet access
The hostel is perfectly also designed to accommodate groups, with spacious common rooms, relax area and kitchen well equipped.
We offer a personal, cozy atmosphere in an exciting city.
Central and convenient location without any noise.
Do Re Mi it is not for people who love to party or stag parties.
We are looking forward to welcome you in our peaceful hostel for a pleasant stay.
The following services are included in price:
- FREE linen
- FREE towels if you are staying 2 nights and longer
- FREE coffee and tea during the whole staying
- FREE Internet & WiFi
- FREE security lockers
- FREE luggage storage
- FREE maps & tourist info
- FREE computer use
Cancellation Policy: 7 days before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit/Debit Card
Please note if your credit card is not valid to guarantee our cancellation policy your booking is not valid.
Check In: 14.00- 23.00
Check Out: 12.00 am
Breakfast not included.
City tax 1 ueuro per person per night not included and must be paid on a spot.
No free Parking on working days from 8.00 till 20.00. Parking nearby costs 1.2 € per hour. The Parking is free of charge on Sundays and night time (from 20.00 till 8.00). It's possible to park a car in a private courtyard of hostel (price is 5 euro per day).
Please just confirm your arrival time by email. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>