Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Do you want to feel the real Viennese touch? Well...do Step Inn!
Rooms include free linen, free towel and shower, free lockers in the dorms, free luggage storage and free city maps. We have non-smoking rooms and each one features modern, convenient furnishings. We have rooms in the main building and in a second building around the corner. We offer with 6- and 8-bed special-priced dormitories, as well as private double rooms for couples and private twin/triple/quarduple rooms for guests looking for privacy.
We offer you a spacious and comfortable lounge for your private entertainment and for the real backpackers’ feeling. And one of the biggest backpacker bars is in a few minutes’ walking distance. Or you can buy the cheapest drinks at our vending machine or at our reception during the opening hours.
We have no catering and no bar but there’s a fully equipped self-service kitchen free to use 24hrs a day. There’s a supermarket just around the corner. Our new café is coming soon!
Guests can also enjoy our guest lounge and computer lounge with free internet and Wi-Fi (available in the main building only).
Cleanliness isn’t just a word for us – it’s a mission!
There’s no curfew and no lock-out so you can come and go as you please.
We’re located just between the most important sights of the city, only three minutes’ walk to public transport. We’re between the baroque city centre (Ringstrasse – 25mins walk) and the famous Schonbrunn (Sissi) Palace (25mins walk), right next to Vienna’s main shopping street, Mariahilfer Strasse. So you don’t really need to buy a public transport ticket in order to explore the city.
Last but not least: we have really fair rates! And besides, remember our many things are offered totally free of charge, and a lot of them you can start using before your check-in!
Visit our familiar Do Step Inn and explore Vienna with maximum comfort and minimum costs...book now and do step inn into a private and truly Viennese location.
We offer dormitories with 8 and 6 beds (special priced)
We do have a small bar. (We offer drinks and some small stuff to eat- like toast and sausages)
The WiFi is in both buildings available (in the main building and in the Hostel building)
Please read our Things to Note below before booking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>