Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Helpful, multilingual staff are ready to provide excellent service 24 hours a day. This modern hotel contains a fire alarm and suppression system.
All rooms come equipped with a bathroom, air conditioning, TV and a fridge.
The hotel contains a communal cooking space, where guests can make use of the kitchen facilities.
Coffee, tea and water are available to the guests 24 hours a day. A high speed WiFi connection is accessible throughout the hotel.
The staff at Dolphin Hotel will assist you throughout your stay in Sulaymaniyah. From your arrival at the Sulaymaniyah airport, to the discovery of the Iraqi Kurdistan Region, our personnel will provide all the support and friendship you need. English, Arabic, Persian and Kurdish are among the languages that you will find at the front desk to welcome you. Any issue or request related to your stay in our hotel will be easily solved. Information about the city and the region can be found at the reception desk. We can organize private tours, and provide assistance for any problem that may arise during your stay, including health and bureaucratic issues. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>