Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our House is located in the heart of the last living Inca town, 4 blocks from the main square of Ollantaytambo. If you are a traveler who seeks to connect with the history of our ancestors, you are looking for comfort, comfort and privacy, this is your best option. the area is only pedestrian and you can walk around the area and the train station is 15 minutes walking or you can also take a tuc tuc from the main square and you arrive in 4 minutes.
The rooms are comfortable with views of the main ruins, with space to accommodate clothes and with beautiful drawings and paintings that harmoniously decorate the environment, Queen, King, and twin beds for 6 people, all have private bathrooms and hot water 24 hours.
Dona Catta Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not available
Reception (When the travelers arrive, the host will be waiting for them to welcome them and will give them the key to the House so that they have the house at their disposal.)
The dollar exchange rate depends on the day, if you pay by card there is an additional charge of 3%.
It is a house for adults, children under 15 years of age and pets are not accepted. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>