Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nature, culture, dining, entertainment and night life, that is Split and it will be at the palm of your hand when staying with us. You will be in a walking distance to all the Split attractions. Downtown Hostel is located in the heart of Diocletian Palace, only 200m from Ferry Port, Main Train/Bus Station. Next to the hostel there are numerous bars, cafes and hangouts and for late night partying you can head for Bacvice complex witch is full of night bars.
If you dont know how to find us just follow these easy instructions:
when you get off the bus, follow the coast and you will get to our promenade 'Riva' when you get on the middle of Riva on your right side you should see the square with Marko Marulic statue, when you get in front of the statue turn right and you should be in front of the Figa bar. If you look up you will see our balcony with pink flowers, climb the stairs that are next to the Figa bar and turn left... you should be in front of our Hostel then. Hope this will help you. If you want to find it on Google maps, you should search by Ulica Andrije Buvine 1, Split.
Features 5 spacious and modern decorated Dormitory style rooms. Two rooms boasts 8 beds and two rooms boasts 4 beds. Each bed has a private reading light. Each bed has a huge private locker. If you desire intimacy we also provide accommodation in one double bed private suite.
Downtown Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or card.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Taxes not included - local tourist tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Please include an approximate arrival time. If you come earlier you are welcome to leave your luggage and have coffee. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>