Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All 66 rooms of the hostel are equipped with amenities such as air conditioning, television, bathroom facilities, writing desk, drawer and storage place. Economy rooms with shared bathrooms are available for budget travelers.The hostel is a licensed Guesthouse and has complied with government regulations on fire safety and building safety. All rooms are kept extremely clean and comfortable by friendly staffs. Free internet access.
Staffs speak fluent English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese and Indonesian. 24hrs reception desk gives you full travel information. Dragon Hostel also provides travel services include China (Business/Tourist) Visas and Vietnam tourist visa, Hong Kong local tours and Ticketing arrangement. We also have discounted HK Disneyland, OceanPark and peak tram Tickets!
Dragon Hostel is being voted the 'Number 2 Hostel in Asia' as voted by Hostelworld customers worldwide for 2005
While you making the room selection, please be noted that this website offers selections of:
'Private room' - with shared bathroom;
'Private ENSUITE -- with private bathroom.
Beds settings in room:
Single - 1 single bed
Double - 1 double bed
Twin - 2 single beds
3beds - 3 single bed; or 1 double bed + 1 single bed
4beds - 4 single bed; or 1 double + 2 single beds
5beds - 1 double/full size bed + 3 single beds; or, 2doublebed+1singlebeds
All rooms check in time is after 2pm, check out time is before 12noon.Early check in and late check out is available by request, additional fees may apply.Luggage storage is available.
Please select your 'arrival time' carefully, the hostel will only hold the room for 1 hour after your given arrival time. (From airport to our hostel is about 1 hr distance). The hostel reserves all rights to cancel all late check-in WITHOUT any deposit and booking fee refunds. If there are any schedule change or delayed flight, please contact the hostel via email/fax/phone to change the booking details to secure your booking.
If no-show for the first day, all other booking dates will be cancelled, and other bookings of the same guests/group will be canceled as well, all deposit is forfeited.
Payment policies: Cash payment only. Full payment for balance due and shall be paid before check in, so prepare the cash when arrival. We also have foreign exchange service in house. All paid payment is Non-refundable and Non-transferable.The hostel reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- Non-locals only; Check in requires valid passport with HK immigration slip/stamp to show the valid stay in hongkong, or Exit-entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong (往来港澳通行证)
- 我們是遊客賓館,只限持海外護照, 旅遊証件的外籍人士(連入境記錄章及於批准逗留時限內)或港澳通行证登記入住。
Dragon Hostel Hong Kong is a Licensed Guesthouse (General) under Office of the Licensing Authority in Hong Kong. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第2, 大陸 Asia
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>