Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Barranco the most bohemian neighbourhood in Lima. We offer a friendly place that offers comfortable and clean accommodation. Dragonfly Hostels Barranco is very close to the main plaza of Barranco, 2 blocks far from Malecon (Pacific Ocean View), very close to banks, supermarket, bars, cafes and restaurants. We are in the between San Martin street and Perez Roca. Dragonfly Hostels Barranco is very close to the main plaza of Barranco, 2 blocks far from Malecon (Pacific Ocean View), very close to banks, supermarket, bars, cafes and restaurants. We are in the between San Martin street and Perez Roca. Barranco is a beautiful district in Lima, Barranco first emerged as a fashionable seaside retreat from Limeno aristocracy. Considered as the most romantic and bohemian, being the home and working place of many leading artists, musicians and photographers. It has an amazing architecture in the colonial and Republican style, such as houses known as casonas.
We have the perfect accommodation. All dorms at the hostel feature bunk beds and shared bathrooms. We also provide private rooms.
Breakfast included.(not available during quarenteen)
Dragonfly Hostels Barranco Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival.
We accept Visa or Mastercard with 6% fee
CHECK OUT : 12:00PM
CHECK IN TIME IS AT 2PM: If the room or bed is ready prior to this time you will be able to have access to it earlier. In Dorms, please sleep in the bed ASSIGNED to you.
All foreign clients must present at Check In, Passport with the MIGRATION stamp, or ldentity Card and Migration Card to exonerate the payment of VAT (IGV). Failing to show the documents, will be charged the tax of 18% (IGV), in addition to the rate. Every Peruvian passenger or Foreign Resident in the country, must show your ID card or ID Residence, and is subject to the payment of the IGV tax. In case of a Business Company, an invoice will be issue, and must additionally charge 18% VAT according to law.
24 hours Reception.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>