Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
My cancellation policy before seven days of guest arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
nil, And if possible Hostel World atleast collect 20% of the total booking cost as advance,
Now our Indian Government new tax policy increased tax rate. See the new GOVERNMENT AND STATE TAX,CALL GST ,will charge when the guest check in time our Dream Catcher the rate which we gave you the tax not include .
Hello Sir We have sixty beds we would like to take group booking
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a family of Portuguese decent who own and run the property with the aim of making our guests stay in Fort Cochin as relaxing and easy as possible. All tours and attraction tickets can be organised directly within the home stay leaving you time to enjoy your time here and relax in our home.
All needs are catered for all travelers including airport pickups, local transport transfers, laundry service, breakfast/dinner, free internet/WiFi
Please come and enjoy your time with us in beautiful Fort Cochin! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>