Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
fully refund 10 days before arrival. After that whole amount will be charged
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A place you may call home.
If you'd like to explore all of Belgrade's glory, stay with us and make your journey even greater. Our dream team will lead you through the best places in the city!
We’re located in the heart of Savamala, the part of Belgrade pulsating with life. The location of the hostel is just perfect – the city center, best bars,pubs,restaurants, clubs ,free public parking, Sava river, Belgrade waterfront, cultural institutions and attractions and all of Belgrade’s well-known sights are very nearby and accessible on foot.
According to similar notable establishments around the world, we have arranged our space in a minimalistic way: the bedrooms, the living room area, even the kitchen from which the smell of free coffee and jasmin tea spreads through the whole hostel! In spite of that, or perhaps because of that, the hostel is like a home for everyone who walks through our door looking for a piece of something for themselves. Whether you’re looking for company or you just want to have some peace – you’ll find what you need here. Appearance and comfort are not the only things because of which we stand out. The service is on par with any hotel-like service, while keeping everything cozy and affordable to our guests.
We offer you modernly decorated rooms, fully equipped kitchen, lounge area with TV and smoking room.
All rooms are spotlessly clean and neat. There are four deluxe private rooms with bathrooms, twin room with shared bathroom,triple or quadruple room with private bathroom and spacious dormitory room with ten beds.
Beside every bed in shared rooms we’ve put up shelves (where you can lay a side mobile phones or locker keys). Under every shelf there’s a socket for your charger and a night lamp. The private rooms are accessible by a card with private bathroom and flat TV.
We’ve also put up some quite unusual and interesting lighting, which has contributed to the soul of our special space.
Throughout your stay with us you can have free coffee, tea, WiFi internet in all rooms, use of a computer, lap top, a locker with your own key, towels, blow dryer, maps of Belgrade, printing of boarding maps.
We also offer these services: laundry cleaning, guarding your luggage or bicycles, making reservations in night clubs or restaurants, organizing transportation and accommodations in surrounding countries.
With our positive energy and Dream team (as we call our kind staff) we are delighted to be your host and to make your stay memorable.
Dream Hostel Belgrade Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23.00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - city tax 1.30 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception open 18 hours.
Children under 2 years can stay free of charge. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>