Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have standard private, family private and dorm rooms. All linens and towels are included - the beds are comfortable and warm with feather duvets in winter and proper mattresses. Our private rooms have en-suite bathrooms while the dorm rooms have shared facilities. Our main floor is a fantastic open space with large kitchen and dining area; cosy sofas round a welcoming rock fireplace; games area; library corner; guest computer and more! Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and our guest computer is also free. We have maps, trail guides, recommendations and can help plan your stay in Golden. Our kitchen is very well-equipped and we provide basics such as oil, tea and coffee. However if you prefer to eat out, we do have a selection of menus and discount vouchers at the front desk from local restaurants and can make reservations for you.
The perfect accommodation for your winter holiday - the hostel is a 12 minute drive from Kicking Horse Mountain Resort for alpine skiing and snowboarding. We can arrange your ski passes - ask us about discounts! Rogers Pass is a 40 minute drive away for those wanting to earn their turns and shred the pow. Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing are popular at Dawn Mountain Nordic Center. Golden is also a great base for exploring other resorts – Lake Louise is 1 hour away; Revelstoke & Sunshine are 1 hour 40 mins and Panorama & Norquay can be reached within 2 hours.
We have an excellent set up for winter adventurers with secure ski & board storage; a boot warming drying room; racks for wet clothes, gloves & skins and a tuning table. Winter is our favorite season and you will understand why when you get here! Come to Golden and live your dreams!
For those arriving by car we have a large free car park alongside; for those arriving by bus, we have a free collection service. Please call or email ahead of time to arrange this.
We are not a 'party hostel', more a relaxing base for adventurers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Please note that the property needs the CVV code of the credit card in order to guarantee the booking. In case the full credit card details are not forwarded to us by Hostelworld, the customer will be contacted directly to provide this code. Failure to provide it might result in the cancellation of the booking. Please note that if you do not hear from us, your reservation is active and confirmed. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>