Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is set in a traditional Portuguese house redesigned with AC and Non AC dorm and private rooms to fit the budget of every traveller. The hostel includes a rustic common area, garden with hammocks, fully equipped kitchen, free filtered water, secure lockers and 24 hour security. Our friendly staff are always available to provide guidance on renting scooters, taxis, public transport and on things to do in the area like the Flea Markets, restaurants, party places and beautiful beaches.
- Check in Time: After 12:00
- Check out Time: Before 11:00
- Cash payment is preferred at check-in. Credit card payment occurs a 3% bank surcharge.
- Free cancellation or change of booking is available up to 3 days before the scheduled check-in date. Deposit is non-refundable if cancellation is less than 3 days before check-in.
- ALL guests, including Indian citizens, are required to provide original Passports at check-in. We cannot accommodate travellers without passports and will be forced to cancel such bookings.
- We do not accept group bookings of more than 4 people at this property. (please do not make separate bookings).
- Age Restriction Policy = 18 to 36 years only
- For bookings between Dec 15 to 9th January, full advanced payment is required before arrival, once the booking is confirmed.
- For the taxation, 0 tax if the price is less than INR999, 12% above Rs 999, and 18% above Rs 2499. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>