Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Reservations will be charged in full within 60 days prior to check-in date.
There is a 24 hour window to make changes to reservations after booking.
There is no refund for cancellations, no-shows, or reduction in guests within the 60 day prior to check-in window.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Drift Inn has 13 units, all can be booked as private rooms accommodating 2-10 people in each with a private bathroom. The entire hotel can be booked out by groups or partially booked, with other guests staying on the property as well.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you're wanting a spot at an affordable rate, but central to everything. Drift Inn (behind Sandbar) is your best bet. Our no-frills, nice-and-clean facilities will suit you for what you need to be outside enjoying the most San Pedro has to offer!
Ambergris Caye is one mile wide and about 30 miles long and San Pedro Town has a population around 15-20,000 residents. From this location you can hit up great snorkeling, diving, and fishing spots! The famous Blue Hole can be seen by flying over or taking a snorkel/dive trip from San Pedro. Golf-carts are the main mode of transportation on the island, so be sure to rent one for at least a day to explore the island!
We have an outdoor kitchen in our courtyard, can schedule tours for you, and have a/c in all of our rooms! Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the property and we have a courtyard with a small lounge pool. Our partner Sandbar has a restaurant on-site, pool, and a dock you can use for sunbathing and swimming off of. We also have private rooms available if you are looking for a little more luxury. Find games on-site like Yahtzee, cards, and chess.
Our reception is open 8 am to 8 pm every day and can Whatsapp reception at any time.
Drift Inn terms and conditions:
Cancellation is allowed 7 days before arrival. Full amount is charged after cancellation period ends.
There will be no refunds due to sickness or lockdowns, airline delays, strikes, political unrest or weather-related delays or cancellations, including hurricanes.
Check-in: from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Check-out: before 11 a.m.
Reception is open from 8 am to 8 pm and night security are accessible if there are any after-hour emergencies or questions.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card, or debit card.
Please register or have overnight guests present a form of ID to night security. This is for the safety of all guests on the property and not meant to keep you from having fun. Dorm guests are not permitted overnight visitors.
Guests have full access to the dock out front, the lounge pool, and courtyard. Pool and courtyard have quiet hours at 10 pm and are closed at 1 am. Please respect guests who may be asleep on the property.
All rooms are non-smoking. Take a walk out to the dock, sit around the pool, but please make sure to throw your cigarettes in a trash bin.
Any missing items or damages to the room will result in additional charges. This includes towels ($15), pillows ($30), keys ($10), and other items meant to remain in the hotel room.
Making a local call is free for guests. If you need to make an international call you can pay $5 for a call 5 minutes or less, and $1 per minute afterwards.
Adult-only. No children under the age of 18 are allowed to stay in the dorms. Children are permitted in private rooms.
There is no maximum stay.
Taxes not included - 9.00%
Breakfast is not included.
Travel insurance is recommended and can be purchased through Travel Guard International: www.travelguard.com. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>