Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy: Up to 7 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Check-in Time: from 2pm to 10pm.
- Guests are required to show a valid photo identification upon arrival.
2. Check-out Time: until 11.30am.
(1) The full payment for the reservation is due upon check-in and must be paid in 'Cash' only.
(2) Guests will be charged a refundable key card deposit fee of THB200 per person per stay upon check in. This fee will be refunded upon check out.
4. Age Restriction: Only guests over the age of 18 are allowed to stay at this hostel.
5. Reception Hours: between 08:00 and 19:00.
6. Continental breakfast is provided (bread, jam, coffee, tea, milk, cereal, fruit).
7. Smoking is strictly prohibited indoors.
- Smoking is allowed only at the terrace area.
8. Pets are not allowed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Early Bird Hostel is a friendly property offering relaxed atmosphere and peaceful. It has a great common terrace to chill out. There are 2 functional bunk bed rooms with air-conditioned. Both rooms will share bathrooms down the hall. For security, there is a key card system and CCTV all over the hostel.
Our Free Services:
- Continental breakfast, served from 8 am to 10 am.
- Wi-Fi in all areas
- Personal Locker
- City Maps
- Water Heater
- Hair Dryer
- Key Card System and CCTV
Stuff Available for a Small Charge:
- Bicycle for Rent
- Refreshing beverages
- International/Local call
- Ticket for Public Transport
- Ticket for Boat Trip ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>