Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Earth hostel offers 24/7 reception, luggage storage, free wifi, kitchen,laundry and standard showering facilities as well as a new roof terrace where new friends can gather and reminiscence about their daily Moroccan adventures. There are also various activities available, including cooking classes and a variety of excursions to satisfy every traveler. Rooms vary from 8 to 4 communal dorms, and only 8 minutes walk from the main square.
Earth hostel prides itself on having a unique relationship between staff and guests, connecting with clients on a personal level, offering a comfortable home away from home.
The interior design has an eco-focus, with many of the decorations repurposed from recycled and discarded items.
1)Once you get to the main square (jamaa el fana), find cafe de France, with the cafe on your right head straight, you will pass cafe Montreal on your right, continue straight in to the market (Souk el Kassabine).
2)Take a left towards the Berber market, follow the road straight and around to the right and then take the first left.
3)Continue straight and you will pass a small open square keep to the right and continue on straight - look up and to the right and go right down Derb Ennakhel (small black sign above the arch), continue straight down the ally that bends to the right until you reach house number 36 on the left side. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>