Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms ready at exactly 15h00, or from 18h30
Reception: 11h00-15h00; 18h30-22h30; telephone 8h00-22h30
Checkin anytime with doorcode (you will receive an email) with access to common areas and luggage storage.
To ensure that you have a fantastic time in Berlin, our medium sized hostel will provide you with:
- friendly, multilingual staff
- great location in the centre of Berlin
- Free WiFi
- late check-out, free luggage storage
- maps, information and recommendations on where to go.
- walking tours currently dont leave from our hostel directly
- bicycle rental currently not at the hostel directly
- very comfy beds incl. reading light, lockers, wall sockets
- central heating and 24h hot showers!
- hang out in our kitchen, cozy lounge, green and quiet garden - fancy having a BBQ?
- printer, phone chargers, padlocks, umbrellas and more ...
The hostel might charge the given credit card in advance and we will cancel a booking if this does not work!
The hostel might charge 3 days before arrival the value of the first night for regular bookings, and the full amount directly after booking for non-refundable bookings.
If we cannot charge the card, we will send you an email and if you don't provide valid card details within 24 hours, we will cancel the entire booking. You are responsible to check your emails including the spam folder.
This is NOT a party hostel and we do NOT have an elevator!
NO stag or hen parties, max. of 8 people per group (even if you make several smaller bookings) and no persons under 18 (unless accompanied by a parent and booking a private room).
BUT we are (very) clean and offer a lovely, relaxed atmosphere where you can feel at home, easily chat to our staff and make new friends. Hang out in the garden and use our well equipped kitchen to prepare your own food - and if you feel like it, maybe even cook dinner for your fellow travellers - we provide the foodstuff and a little extra on top.
Currently we can NOT offer an all-you-can-eat continental breakfast with proper Italian coffee and good tea for a very low price.
Our Hostel is conveniently located between the hustle and bustle of Mitte (the city's central district) and charming Prenzlauer Berg.
We're surrounded by cafés, restaurants, bars, clubs and great shops and you can walk to Alexander Platz (the heart of Berlin).
This is the ideal place for travelers seeking the true spirit of Berlin. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
第１, 一番人気 Berlin
第１, 国 Germany
第１, 国 Germany
第１, 国 Germany
第１, 国 Germany
EastSeven Berlin Hostelは言う
私は、私たちのホステルは、理想的には、他の旅行者に会いたいと、誰が大きなチェーンホステルで大小さなグループを求めているのではなく、小さなホステルのチルド雰囲気を好むリラックスした、大人の旅行者に適していますと言うだろう。女性旅行者もいるため清潔ここでそれを愛する。 :) Joerg, オーナー/マネージャー
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>