Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room in our hostel is unique with exciting, creative and stylish solutions from the furniture to the art in the rooms.
We also have many activities you can do both inside and out.
Inside you will find a chill out room with pool table, puzzle games, books and other games. Large dining room for social cosiness and kitchen where you can cook your own food.
Outside we have a great area.
Many play equipment for children and young people. Among other things, we have basketball baskets, climbing frame and football field. We have also set up several tables, chairs and hammocks around our area, where you can enjoy life. If you want to dip your toe in the sea or take a bath, this is also possible at Eco Camp Norway. We also have hiking trails.
Eco Camp Norway Terms and Conditions;
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
The reception is open from 8 am to 10 pm.
Method of payment upon arrival: Credit card or cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>