Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Unwind and relax after your day out in the bar filled with travellers from all over the world.
In the common areas you will find a handy kitchenette to prepare a home cooked meal and chat with fellow travellers.
Our front desk is also available to provide you with all the travel informations you might need.
Eco Hostel Complimentary Services include a free daily breakfast, free bed linens, free WiFi, free personal safe deposit, free luggage storage and a free welcome drink of your choice!
We are located in the heart of Catania, few steps away from the famous Catania's fish market and couple of minutes’ walk away from Piazza Duomo and from the main street Via Etnea. Few minutes of walk will also lead you to the famous Ursino Castle and to many other historical attractions and interesting spots to explore.
You can reach us easily from the airport using the Alibus that will drop you a short walk away from us, we are also easily accessible from the train station, using the city busses, and of course if you need, we offer a shuttle service to pick you up or drop you off anywhere you need to go.
Your own personal capsule bed is equipped with a closet, usb socket, pop-up desk, personal reading light, personal safe deposit and a roll-up blind to guarantee your comfort and privacy.
Eco Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night
Towels for renting cost 2 euros.
No pets allowed.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>