Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Eco Hostel Floreale is located in Ercolano, very famous for the ruins,(scavi di Ercolano), we have a lot of villas from 700 century: Villa Favorita, Villa Campolieto. Resina Market considered the most famous vintage market in Italy and is so cheap! We are in very good location, because we are near to Vesuvio, and very near to Pompei as well, we have in 1,5km the Ercolano Ruins, the important Miglio D'oro, in 2 km we have the first station of train of Italy( Museo della Prima ferrovia Italiana) , we are close to Sorrento . famous around the world, and the in Sorrento you can take the bus and go in so many villages of Costiera Amalfitana, Amalfi, Maiori, Minori and not miss Positano!
At first floor you'll find an hallway with private rooms and first two dorms: 8 people each with common bathroom. Upstairs we have anothers 2 big rooms always for 8 people with common bathroom, then on the third a small laundry, and our highlight: the big roof on the top, with a beautiful panorama, you can see Vesuvio, Capri and de Amalfitan Coast. we are pet friendly.
Ecohostelfloreale's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes included. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Breakfast not included.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival (3 days)
Reception available until 00:00.
Please make sure to have € 10 (only cash) for the key deposit. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>