Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ecohostelfloreale is located in Ercolano, very famous for the ruins,(scavi di Ercolano), we have a lot of villas from 700 centenary, Villa Favorita, Villa Campolieto. Resina Market Considered the most famous vintage market in Italy and is so cheap! we are in very good location, because we are near to Vesuvio, and very near to Pompei is well, we have in 1,5km the Ercolano Ruins, the importan Miglio d’oro, in 2km we have the frist staion of train of Italy( Museo della Prima ferrovia Italiana) , we are close to Sorrento . famous arround the world, and the in Sorrento you can take the bus and go in so many village of Costiera Amalfitana… Amalfi, Maiori...Minori… and not miss Positano!
We have the frist room, we have the terrace on the 2 floor, with two big rooms for 6 people with the bath. Up stairs we have anothers 2 big rooms always for 6 people with bath, to share, laundry, extra and the big roof on the top, have a very beautyful panorama, you can see Vesuvio, Capri and de Amalfitan Coast. we are pet friendly.
SPECIAL EVENT CONDITIONS: HIGH SEASON AUGUST 2019
All bookings made for August will be considered NON REFUNDABLE and the balances due totally charged in advance on the guest credit card, without exception
Ecohostelfloreale's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes included. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Breakfast not included.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival (3 days)
Reception available until 00:00. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>