Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
if the gropu cancell the trip we will refound only the 25 % of the price , via money gram or western union any comission of payment will charge to the refoundable ammount
Additional Terms and Conditions
at least 50% of the total amount , must be pay 3 weeks in advance via , western union or money gram, comisisons and extra payments must be pay by the bookers
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All cottages are in pleasing and well-designed adobe cabins finished to a high standard. Local materials and methods are used throughout to maintain harmony with the Ecolodge's surroundings.
The 8 cabins give a total capacity of 30 people and includes a nice continental breakfast coming with eggs, fresh bread, butter, jam, juice and coffee, tea or herbal tea. Rooms range from singles, twins, matrimonial, doubles, triples and family cabins for 4 and five persons with kitchen
Hot showers 24 hour a day, provided either by electricity or solar panels. Towels, soap and shampoo sachets are supplied. All cabins are heated by solar energy systems and distributed to all rooms and shared areas as well.
Another great feature of the property are the large gardens with typical plants, trees and vegetation of the area. During Spring and Summer the garden blooms with flowers of many colors and green grass.
There are also some sheep living in the garden.
A large on-site restaurant serves breakfast each morning, with the possibility of serving lunch or dinner, please ask for availability. Bottled water, sofdrinks, wine, beer, pizzas, national and Mexican food can be purchased from here as well.
At Ecolodge you can rent a bike or a boat rent information at the reception.
Luggage can also be stored at the Ecolodge while you spend some days visiting the local attractions in the area such as 'La Isla del Sol' (Island of the Sun).
check in: 12.00 to 17:00
check out: 11:00
breakfast included (continental)
cash only ($us or Bs. Bolivianos)
cancellation policy 48 hours before arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>