Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cancellations are not accepted 21 days before the arrival day. Cancellation penalty: reservation chargeable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The location of the hotel allows easy walking access to the main tourist attractions of Athens, the business and commercial zone of the city or the shopping and entertainment center of Plaka area which is just 5 to10 minutes away on foot. The Acropolis entrance on the top of the hill is approximately 20 minutes on foot, the National Archaeological Museum and the University are 5 minutes away and Syntagma square is just 10 minutes from the hotel. Nearest metro station from the airport is: Monastiraki station.
Each room has a private bath with hot water 24 hours a day, a TV, soundproof windows, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, small balcony, refrigerator, safe box, WiFi and all rooms are air-conditioned. Breakfast is included at the prices.
During summer you can enjoy your drink (self service)at the roof garden with a view of the Acropolis and Lycavitous Hill.
You can use the metro lines to :Airport (45 minutes trip), port (25 minutes trip) and train station (5 minutes trip). Athens city sightseeing bus stop: City Hall is only 50 meters away from the Hotel entrance.
Free WiFi connection
Breakfast included at the rates ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>