Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have an experience of over 11 years working in Tourism for backpackers at Hostel Backpackers club, rated as Peru best hostel for several years. Now we have started this new hostel with the atmosphere of a backpackers’, but the services of a hotel.
Wide spaces, private and shared rooms, reading and TV rooms, a bar with Peru’s best Pisco, a games ground, a garden with a BBQ area, 24-hours round reception desk, Wifi across the whole house, breakfast, daily events and Spanish classes. We arrange transfers from/to the airport.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check time since 12:00m
Check out before 11:00am
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The requirements to stay in the Hostel are:
-People always smiling
-People with good attitude
-People wanting to have fun
Children not allowed and not really recommended or for very old people ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>