Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please keep in my minds that sea view rooms are on request so before or after booking always contact friendly owner Edi who will help you and give you the sea view room if available and will do anything to make you feel home in he's house and in the city of Dubrovnik.
In order to confirm your booking, we require a valid credit card. If there is a problem with your card, we may need to contact you to verify your card. If you do not reply to our email within 2 business days your booking may be canceled as a result.
We accept payment by cash (euro) only on arrival
Sea view rooms are up on request if available.
Also we have free WiFi and Lan connection.
Our guests are always very happy with our accommodation and friendly atmosphere and that is why they always leave satisfied and they always recommend us.
Edi will always organize for you day trips to Elafit Islands,Mostar,Montenegro,Korcula.
Also to rent kayak,scooters,bike's car's Edi is always there for you.
Our guest house is just 30 seconds walking from the beach, old town main street,from grocery store, internet coffee, restaurants, galleries, historical monuments and numerous cafes and bars. We are sure you will enjoy Dubrovnik and our guest house.City center of Dubrovnik is a place were you can have anything you want from a vacation from fun, culture beautiful nature and romantic touch. Friendly owner Edi will help you any time with anything, they call him a walking travel agent and he is always around the house and there for you,speaks very good
English and German.
Please note that payment on arrival is in cash..euro's,am.dollars or croatian kuna's.
We do not accept Credit Card payments. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>