Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival or the first night stay will be charged. This also applies for no shows.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Eden House Porto is in a classical style building from the beginning of nineteenth century, and was later refurbished giving more modern traits to the House, keeping however its original style.
At Eden House Porto you can find accommodation in dorms (female or mixed) and private rooms (double or twin ensuite). The decor of each room is unique. All rooms very spacious.
We have ideal common areas to make you feel at home. Big kitchen and dinning room, great outside terrace and a cosy living room with big screen, movies, guitar and books.
Check-in: free from 14:00 to 19:00 (2 pm to 7 pm); paid after 19:00 (7pm)
Check-out: until 11:00 (11 am)
A valid ID is required for check-in.
All dorms and indoor areas are non-smoking. There are smoking areas outside.
Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival or the first night stay will be charged. This also applies for no shows.
Payments by cash. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>