Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Puerto de la Cruz is 14 km from El Hostal del Cubo, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 49 km away.
It consists of 3 rooms with double beds (two of them with private bathroom) and two rooms with bunk beds (1 with three beds with shared bathroom and another with 6 beds with private bathroom). You can also enjoy its common areas (hall, dining room, office and outdoor terrace). Easy parking, WiFi and sea views. All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.
The Hostel is ideal for hikers and surfers, individual travelers, couples, as well as for groups who want to get to know the island .
El Hostal del Cubo Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 10.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not available
24 hours reception.(We have a safe outside where the guest can collect their key, provided that if the reservation is made before 10:00 a.m.)
No special condition ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>