Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Near our facilities, guests and travelers can walk to some of the best attractions in our city such as the Regional Museum of Ica,
Ica main square,church Luren , the main shopping centers, among other. The Huacachina oasis is 10 minutes away by taxi.
We are oriented to offer private accommodation options to our guests and travelers, ideal and perfect for friends traveling in duo or couples. In addition, all rooms are equipped with flat screen TV with cable channels, WIFI access. Some rooms have a terrace or patio. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom.
Policies and conditions of Hostal El Huerto:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival in cash.
Taxes not included:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migracin) at check-in.
Breakfast service :15 soles per person.
This property can pre-authorize your property. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>