Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With a great location, El Misti Hostel Buzios offers you private and shared rooms with free WiFi.
Around us you will find the most beautiful beaches and you are also to bars, restaurants and cafes. The closest beach is Ferradura.
So you can come in, traveller! El Misti Buzios is the newest hostel in our network, already looking forward to your stay. We will work hard to make your trip through the wonderful city a flawless experience.
El Misti Hostel Buzios - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours,
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the total of your stay.
Cancellation policies vary for *special events like Carnival, New Year's, Rock in Rio, etc. Please confirm the conditions which apply to the period of your reservation.
*For the New Year Package 2022/2023 (23/12/2022 to 04/01/2023) and Carnival (11/02/2023 to 27/02/2023), it is necessary to pay 50% of the value of the reservation, at the time booking is submitted.
Cancellations will only be processed 30 days prior to check-in date. After that time, no deposit refunds will be made. In the event of a no-show, the hostel charges the full amount of balance.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 12.00 BRL per person per day.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>