Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is located a few blocks from the beach and offers five private bedrooms, two suites, all with linen included. It is a simple space where you will have access to internet and to a small kitchen equipped with refrigerator and microwave.
El Misti Suites differs from traditional hotels because there isn't a reception service, upon arrival you will receive the keys and you will have total privacy during your stay in Rio de Janeiro.
Around the property you will find several options of bars, restaurants and shops. It offers easy access to public transportation, being three blocks from Siqueira Campos metro station and a block from where buses go to the main points of the city.
The easiest and most economical way to get to El Misti Suites from both airports and bus station is by taking the Premium buses (frescão) that leave constantly from both places. Just ask to get off at Rua Santa Clara, in Copacabana, take a taxi or even walk a few blocks.
Check in from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
After this time, it is essential to inform the arrival time to lead to the delivery of the keys as it does not have 24 hour reception or concierge. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>