Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each capsule bed is for individual use and has a modern and comprehensive electronic control panel for lighting and air circulation as well as electronic security box, TV Cable and USB ports to recharge electronic devices, reading lights, and electrical sockets so that tourist’s electronic devices and trip equipment can be charged at any time. All rooms come with bed linen, towels, bathroom and hot water.
Our hostel offers a number of shared spaces - a cafe-bar patio that allows for mingling between guests, a dining room and a 2nd floor terrace where visitors can rest, sunbathe and relax with their favourite book. Furthermore, the hostel has a games and entertainment room where guests can enjoy films on a gigantic screen as well as different board games.
The hostel provides WiFi in all areas as well as several computers for guests to use for all their travel needs. The hostel also provides laundry service (at an additional cost).
El Prado Capsule Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and card
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Over 18 years old. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>