Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
10 minutes from the Lost City (Ciudad Perdida) pickup point
25 minutes from Tayrona National Park (Zaino / Cañaveral entrance)
Please do not arrive after dark (6pm) as it is very difficult to find transport in Buritaca at night.
We offer accommodation in hammocks (our 11 bed dorm), each of which comes fully equipped with a pillow, blanket, power point, locker and mosquito net. We also have three 6 bed dorms, all en-suite, two with air-con, plus the 12 bed fan cooled dorm. Our private rooms come in the form of 7 gorgeous cabañas, each with a double size bed (that can be made into twins if needed!), safes and blankets.
Our hostel is set right in the middle of a stunning jungle, whilst some of Colombia’s best beaches are just a 30 minute walk away. We can organise surf board rentals and lessons with our friends down at All Good Surf, plus Palomino is just up the road.
At the hostel we have a ping pong table, a volleyball court, pool table and probably the best bar in South America, serving up cool mora gin & tonics, maracuyá vodka, soda’s and more. We’ve been known to host the odd party - check the social calendar on our website for more information!
Fun stuff on offer includes:
Daily yoga (Monday to Friday)
Tubing right from our doorstep
Dawn walks for sunrise over the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta
Cacao and nature tours
We have no wifi - prepare to disconnect!
See you by the river. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 Colombia
第2, 大陸 Latin America
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>