Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the historical center of Bogotá it is located El Yarumo Hostel. As its name indicates, it is a Hostel where people from all around the world are more than welcomed. We have an open minded mentality so that is why that we conceive this hostel not only as a place to rest, but in particular a meeting point for young travelers. So, our two main characteristics are the national diversity and the youth, that 's why we are always organising events and parties in our common facilities, to put together these two elements.
We are located in the Candelaria Area. From this quarter, you will take advantage of an incredible view of the mountains and especially of the Monserrate. Located in the middle of La Candelaria, it is perfect to enjoy the most of the historical center. You are at 2 minuts of the best restaurants (included vegetarian restaurant), theaters and bars! This unique hostel because of its large patio, bright light and its hundreds of plants that make you appreciate nature mixed with a cool ambient.
El Yarumo Hostel is a modern hostel, which offes both dorms and private bedrooms. Furthermore, we have excellent common areas where the travellers can meet and get together in order to exchange thoughts and experiences. We also have a bar service, where our guests will be able to enjoy after a long day of travelling. And of course, we have Wi-Fi.
/! The address is Calle 12#1-59
El Yarumo Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check out before 11:00.
Check in at 14:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast is included.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>