Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings must pay 50% deposit to secure beds. Then balance of 50% is required 30 days prior to check in date.
There will be no refunds or partial refunds or cancellations once full deposit is made.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a variety of room types, including large mixed and female-only dorms. For those looking for a more peaceful trip we also provide comfortable private rooms all with complimentary fresh linen and secure locker storage.
Start your day with a smile and visit our cafe where Free Breakfast is served by our friendly staff.
Elephant Backpacker features free fast and unlimited Wi-Fi to satisfy your Netflix cravings, wheelchair access, a large shared kitchen and dining room which are open 24h with personal lockers.
Our comfy TV room is a great place to make new friends! Here you can watch Netflix on a large TV, read a book from our free book exchange or just have a good laugh.
For the students or business travellers, our reading room is the perfect quiet location where you can study or write your resume.
There is also the beautiful Juliet balcony, where you can relax and enjoy the sunny weather.
More of our awesome facilities include our brand-new laundry machines, open 24h with complimentary Ironing facilities. Looking for an easy part-time job with Deliveroo or Uber Eats? Then we have secure bike racks just for you!
Our amazing team are always at hand to ensure your stay with us is enjoyable, comfortable and safe. All common areas and bathrooms are professionally cleaned multiple times throughout the day. We are also adopting social distancing measures to ensure the hostel is a COVID-free environment.
Book now for an unforgettable experience in the heart of Sydney! ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>