Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Elim offers a unique ambience of ever-ready service and homely atmosphere. All modern amenities are at hand. Every effort has been taken to make guests feel that they are still at home all the while they stay at Elim. Upon entering Elim, one finds all modern facilities and amenities. It has clean sparkling floors and furnitures, all of which are eco friendly and cosy. The greenery keeps the surroundings cool a welcome site from Kerala's Sultry climate.Guests prefer the spacious rooms with pantries, fitness centre, open air restaurant, library and yoga centre of Elim Homestay.
The friendly folks at Elim see themselves as privileged ambassadors of this land renowned as “God’s Own Country”. They go out of their way to make sure that every guest returns home with pleasant memories to cherish and to beckon them back here again.
Legal Name GEORGE EANAPUZHA BENEDICT
Trade Name ELIM HOMESTAY FORT KOCHI
Address 1/1474 (New), 1/1261 A1 (Old), Eanapuzha House, Chirattapalam, Fort Kochi, 682001 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>