Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel, every room comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.
Guests at ELIZABETH HOTEL can enjoy a continental breakfast.
With staff speaking English, Chinese and Vietnamese, guidance is available at the reception.
Ho Chi Minh City is 30 km from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tan Son Nhat International, 29 km from Elizabeth Hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 01 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in time: 14:00pm
Check out time: 12:00pm noon
24 hours reception.
Child friendly only if staying with guardian in private rooms.
Non smoking except specific areas. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>