Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Elsewhere is owned and run by surfers in their mid 20’s – mid 30’s from all around the world including Australia, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Germany, France and Russia. Whether it’s yoga, surfing or partying we’ve got you covered. We have the best team on our little island; with a mix of locals and travelers, our team will make your holiday one to remember.
Your Breakfast is included in your stay as well as Coffee, Tea, Water biscuits and fruits all day.
Elsewhere Surf Camps Base camp is an open plan Sri Lankan style house which consists of a nine-bed dorm and three, deluxe 2 bed dorm rooms with air-conditioning and en-suite facilities. There is a large communal kitchen area, a movie theater and a luscious garden with plenty of space to hang out, chill, relax in a Hammock, do some Yoga or have a beer or two and play ping pong.
We have a big Garage full of Boards and Equipment and Surfers with their own boards can store their boards in there, as well as our Guests can rent out Surf boards (on additional Costs).
We are a 5 Minute Walk away from Tiki Bar which makes the Friday a easy night to go out and party until Sunrise.
You are welcome to join us for Surf and Yoga Lessons as well as Workshops etc. on additional costs.
You are looking for a good Party we will make sure we take you there!
We organize activities, Dinners and Lunches for you and make sure you will become a part of the Elsewhere Family!!!!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 19:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
6. Age restriction: 18+.
7. Reception working hours 08:00-19:00. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>