Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
✨ BEST HOSTEL in USA!
✨ 2nd BEST HOSTEL in NORTH AMERICA!
The health and safety of our guests has always been a top priority but with the recent news on Coronavirus COVID-19 we are implementing even more deep cleaning efforts regularly throughout the day. We are following the guidance of both local and national health organizations to maintain a safe environment. We are educating guests and staff on importance of due diligence hygiene.
When you travel to Denver, we ask that you are due diligent with your personal hygiene and conscious of the space around you. Follow the CDC recommendations. If you show any signs of fever or coughing, we have the right to refuse entrance.
Please read your confirmation email for most recent updates. Call or email us with any questions.
We are not taking cash payments. Credit and debit card payments are preferred.
Parking is first come, first serve. Spots are in the alley behind the hostel, marked with a red parking sign.
The hot tub is closed until further notice.
We no longer offer 24 hour reception. Reception is closed between 12 am and 8 am.
We are not allowing early check ins, so please do not arrive before 3 pm.
Need to store your luggage: you can rent one of our fully enclosed lockers and lock for $20/day.
You must arrive before 12 am or you will not have a reservation with us for that night. (Or contact us to make other arrangements.)
Get ready to kick back and enjoy the swankiest retro hostel experience of a lifetime in our 9,000 sq ft historic mansion with boutique amenities and chill people! Ember is curated to warm your toes and feed your soul.
Designed with boutique comfort: train car style bunks with pillow tops mattresses, plush king size pillows, in-bed outlets/lights/storage and privacy curtains, as well as individual full tile showers.
All that and a revered social atmosphere! Kick back by the fire pit on our friendly patio, join friends in the gigantic 12 person hot tub, or grab some espresso and read a book by the original fireplace. We also offer secluded co-working space for the digital nomads!
Our staff is also made up of travelers. They are here to give their best local suggestions and lead our weekly events.
Our hostel is located in Cap Hill just a short walk from the state capitol, downtown bars and an awesome music scene. Once the home of Denver’s elite, the neighborhood has urban character, eclectic architecture (historic mansions, such as ours) and is well known as a haven for young artists, musicians, and bohemians (Jack Kerouac loved it here). Near us is Colfax Avenue, which is the concert and live music hub of Denver! The Fillmore Auditorium, The Ogden Theater, as well as numerous late-night bars, coffee shops, thrift stores and restaurants are just blocks away. The Denver Art Museum, Santa Fe Arts District, and South Broadway bar scene are also walking distance from the hostel.
Ember is happy to provide you with the following FREE amenities:
• 12 person Spa Jacuzzi (closed on Mondays for regular cleaning)
• Outdoor Fire Pit and Friendly Back Patio
• Privacy Bunks with Blackout Curtains, Outlets, Shelves, Lighting, & Storage
• Super Fast Wi-Fi
• Complimentary Espresso, Coffee & Tea
• Guest Lounge
• Daily Housekeeping
• Curated Tours & Activities
• Guest Laundry
• Concierge Service
• Complimentary Luggage Storage
• Free On-Site Parking
• Linens and Towels provided
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival or guest will be charged for the first night stay and the remainder of the reservation will be cancelled.
If you chose a 'non-refundable' rate, your credit card on file will be charged the full amount at time of reservation.
Check in after 3 pm. Check out before 11 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Credit card may be authorized prior to arrival.
Taxes not included - 14.75%
Breakfast not included.
Credit/debit card used must match the government issued ID of guest.
One person per twin bed.
Must be at least 21 years (or email for approval).
Must be a traveler with residency outside of Colorado with travel document. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 USA
第3, Best solo male hostel
第2, 大陸 North America
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>