Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is perfect, both to reach the beach and to reach other tourist landmarks of the Island. We are right in front of El Molino Blanco Restaurant and we are near as well to other relevant spots of the Island. And obviously, we are right in front of Playa America. Apart from the aforementioned information, we are just 1 hour of Santa Cruz de Tenerife by Public Transport and one hour away from Mount El Teide.
We offer shared bedrooms . In addition, we count with several social spaces where fellow travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and in particular future plans. Also, the travellers will be capable of enjoying your time in our terrace and see the amazing sunset in the solarium area.
Endless Summer Hostel Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. The first night will be charge.
Cancellation the same day or no show, all the booking will be charge
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
The reception is open from 08.15 to 23.00
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>