Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
48 hours notice
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer private and shared rooms, a communal kitchen, and free internet. Our bathrooms are equipped with hot showers. We have 24-hour check in and front desk service, and a tour desk where you can organise your next Peruvian holiday.
A daily american breakfast is served in the eating lounge. Dinner can either be prepared in the communal kitchen or alternatively, There are a wide variety of restaurants a stones throw from our front door. Guests can also purchase snacks and drinks at the hotels bar
Miraflores has a great nightlife with clubs, bars, and pubs on every street. If you want to party, you can start your night in our hostel's bar where we offers all your local beers and cocktails.
Jorge Chavez International Airport is a 35 minutes' drive and downtown Lima is 30 minutes away by car from the hostel.
Airport shuttles are also available for a fee. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>