Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy House is an excellent spot where coffee, tea, fresh fruit juice, breakfast, and many more are served all day. It is also an ideal pit stop for travellers, offering brand new accommodation for everyone.
There are single beds in the shared room, as well as private and family rooms. All rooms are equipped with digital key card access. Each single bed in the shared room has a phone charging tray, 3-pin socket, lamp, and locker beside the bed. Family rooms come with a clothes rack and personal TV. There's even a family room with a personal sitting/climbing area and a private balcony!
There's a communal lounge with a big screen TV in the common areas where everyone can meet up, with a nice cup of drink of your choice from the café downstairs.
The free breakfast included in the room rates is Continental breakfast consisting of:
- a few slices of bread
- instant coffee
- fruit juice
Larger breakfast options can be ordered separately at an additional cost (not included in any room rates). Cost varies depending on the dish.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 15:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in the whole hostel.
9. Reception Wokring Hours: from 07:00 to 22:00.
10. Free private parking is available at an off-site location nearby (reservation in advance is required).
11. There's a refundable 250 THB cash deposit per 1 keycard+padlock. Guests leave this deposit before receiving the keycard+padlock to their room and are refunded the deposit when they return those. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>