Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy of no refund on the booking deposit or booking fee (where applicable) for a cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
25% value pre pay and 75% on arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
25% value pre pay and 75% on arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is also known, as one of the four World Surfing Reverses. There are 20 world-class spots in a short drive distance.We like to meet all kinds of people that share their love for surf, parties and sun. Come and make us a visit and enjoy the beautiful Portuguese coastline.
During your stay, take advantage of other services we offer, that range from trips to nearby cities to outdoor activities. Take a look at other services we provide and come take part of them.
Our hostel has 9 rooms with private bathrooms, 3 rooms with shared bathrooms and a small chill out terrace on the top.
It has a lounge area with cable TV, surf movies, books, board games, and computers.
We also offer free Wi-Fi.
Our facilities provide a kitchen equipped with basic utilities to prepare your own meal.
Located 40 km north of the country’s capital city, Lisbon, our surf camp, is also 10 minutes drive from the Mafra National Palace and 30 minutes drive from the World Heritage village of Sintra.
It is placed within 2 minutes walk to the beach and just around the corner there are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops.
Please note :
Cancellation Policy : 48 hours.
Payment accepted on arrival : credit cards or cash.
Check-in time : 14:00 - 18:00.
Check-out time : 09:00 - 12:00.
Taxes included. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>