Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Our standard cancellation and booking modification policy applies.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our activities include paddle boarding, sea kayaks and mangrove exploration on site and adventure trips to local canyons and mountains through our partners.
Have you ever wanted to explore unspoiled nature immediately surrounding your room? Would you love to go to sleep serenaded by crickets and the swish of a fan? Wake up serenaded by song birds? Do you want to enjoy a tropical island in as close to the natural environment as we can make it? Simple, shared accommodation, on-site restaurant, quality Filipino dishes, washing facilities, adventure tours. We have it all for you.
Terms and Conditions:
Reception working hours: 8am – 6pm
Check-in from 02:00:00 until 06:00:00PM
Note: this is important, please read. Customers will not be able to
check-in outside the check-in period; customers who need to check-in
late (after 6pm) *must* contact us the day before their planned arrival.
No accommodation will be provided for customers who do not follow this
policy. No exceptions.
Free Cancellation: 7 days before arrival without being charged by the
Cancellation charge: less than 7 days before arrival, first night charged
No show: entire booking charged
Payment on Arrival: Cash or credit/debit card
Check-out Before 11:00:00 AM
Breakfast/meals Not Included
No Smoking in the whole hostel other than designated areas ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>