Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are much more than surfing at Surf Lounge- you can relax on our roof terrace and listen to the sound of the surf crashing on the rocky coast at the nearby Skala Fortress. explore the medina with it's craftsman shops and art galleries, wander the alleys for great photos, climb the rocky coast with it's rock cliffs and big waves, swim at the very clean beach, surf, ride camels, horses or quads, kite or wind surf.
We have an open-air garden courtyard with our common room, and all rooms open onto it. we are a small hostel with 13 dorm beds and 3 double private rooms- just right for meeting other people!
We offer a big breakfast, with fresh bread, real butter, jam, fresh local goat cheese, local seasonal fruit salad, tomato, egg, yogurt, fruit juice and coffee or tea, from 9 until 12. all for only 25 dirhams. (€ 2,50) all day we offer coffee, 5 dh (€ 0,50) and black tea, 3 dh (€0,30).
We promise HOT SHOWERS! all the time. we have endless hot water.
We have an information board with maps, schedules for transport to nearby destinations, a list and map of things to see and do in essaouira, morocco lonely planet guidebook, and free city maps for guests.
We have full laundry service. you give it to us, we return it clean and dry, so you can be out enjoying yourself. 50 dirhams. (€ 5).
We have a fridge to store your food and you can prepare food in the kitchen from 12.00 until 22.00.
We can arrange surf trips for beginners including transport, wet suit, boards, 2 hours lessons, lunch, and free surfing in the afternoon for a very good price, so you can surf and visit the beautiful beaches around the city.
We speak english, french, arabic.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash or paypal.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>