Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
in case of cancellation within 3 months and 2 months we refund 50% of the deposit - in case of cancellation within 2 months and 2 weeks we don't refund the deposit. For a reduction of the number (inferior to 30% of the number of travellers)within 1 month and 2 weeks a penalty of 10 euros will be charged.In case of shortening of stay within 1 month, penalties are charged: 10 or 15 euros per day/person.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The deposit required will be paid by transfer bank:
30% sent with the reservation.
If the group is reserved 1 week before arrival, the total amount will be paid.
101 rooms, bus parking, cafeteria, open 24/24
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our capacity of 101 rooms ranges from the single room with shower and WC and TV to the shared room with shower and WC.
Our bilingual reception staff is there for you 24 hours a day. Restaurant on site.
In Dijon you will discover one of the most important art museum in France. A very nice old city with all the places around the middle age and Ducs of Bourgundy. In Dijon public museums are free.
Near, at 50km, by train or bus you will visit Beaune and the famous places about wine. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>