Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Experience Medellín Hostel is located in one of the best sectors of Medellin, 100 meters from the Metro Stadium station and 70 Avenue, in front of Atanasio Girardot Sports Center. We are in an area of high influx of domestic and foreign tourists , green areas, restaurants and various entertainment options, strategically located away from noise and close to everything!
From Experience Medellín Hostel you can walk to the Sports Unit and Atanasio Girardot Stadium and 70 Avenue, one of the sectors with the best nightlife in Medellin.By car, only 5 minutes from Laureles, 10 minutes from the city center, Plaza Mayor and Convention Center, 15 minutes from the El Poblado hotel and business area, and a few minutes from a wide range of shopping centres.Being next to the Metro Stadium station you can move around the city and the Metropolitan area safely and economically through the options offered by the Massive Transportation System of the Aburrá Valley: Metrocable, Tram, Metroplús, Integrated Routes and EnCicla (bicycles).
The rooms are spacious, all with impeccable private bathrooms, very comfortable mattresses and clean sheets that smell very good.
Experience Medellín Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19%
Breakfast not included - 3,00 USD per person per day.
Reception open from 07:00 to 22:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>