Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
hose who come to enjoy the Experiencia Biodinámica en JANUS Proyecto Rural Integrador, will soon become protagonists of their own process of immersion in the foundations of Biodynamic Agriculture as a model of Sustainable Production, and in privileged witnesses of this Teaching / Learning proposal.
The types of accommodation we offer are 5 rooms: 1. Dormi Family, 2. Group Dormi, two rooms located on the top floor of the Services Area, on the ground floor has shared laundry room, changing rooms and toilets, adding a gallery pergola share outdoor group moments; 3. Refuge Cabin Intimista, 4. Family Cabin Refuge, are wooden modules integrated to the landscape surrounded by vegetation and 5. Sector Camp, to receive tents, motorhomes and mobile homes. All rooms are simple, warm and comfortable, fully equipped with bedding, wardrobe, heating and beautiful views of the natural forest landscape.
Experiencia Biodinámica en JANUS Proyecto Rural Integrador Policies & Condition:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 3 USD per person per day.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>