Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Fat Cat sits on the edge of Kisementi Square, home of some of the city's best diversions including a massive cinema, bars, restaurants and shops. We've even got 2 (yes, two) icecream parlors just down the road. Madness.
It's the most centrally located backpackers in Kampala and offers great beds at great prices. Our facilities are basic but clean and well maintained, and our staff (available 24/7) will do everything within reason to make sure that your stay in Kampala is lovely. We offer shared rooms only. If you would like a private room we will be happy to point you in the direction of some of our friends in the city.
Fat Cat Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in: 2:00pm - 7:00am. If you arrive early in the morning and want a bed right away, you will have to pay for that previous nightsâ stay so please ensure this is reflected on your booking.
Check out: before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We have a cat, who isn't fat anymore after he decide to go on a diet.
Smokers are welcome but please don't smoke in the rooms.
Dutch well traveled manager, who knows all of Uganda. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Uganda
第１, 国 Uganda
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>