Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Room categories are as follows (facilities, activities, breakfast and EVENING DINNER are included in the rates):
PRIVATE SINGLE = PARK YOUR VAN in one of our parking spots
Private Double Bed = Private room with a double bed
Private Double Bed = Cozy caravan with a double bed
2 Standard dorm rooms with 4 resp. 5 beds
We are a vibrant, diverse and friendly travellers' community running a sustainable homestead with organic gardens, cats and chickens. The heart of our community is an old farm house in which we would like our visitors to feel home away from home.
Each day we share a big veggie dinner together, which is included in the rates, and it’s a wonderful opportunity to meet everyone. Some nights we light a campfire which we share stories, experiences, great conversations and music around. Sundays are usually Pizza nights. We have a library full of different books and frequently watch movies together. Our intention is to cultivate a peaceful environment with a focus on learning and sharing.
We run workshops and skill sharing sessions, such as bread baking, upcycling, crafting and organic gardening. You are welcome to join our workshops and learn, or offer one yourself if you have a skill you would like to share with others.
Following the concept ”Reduce, Reuse, Recycle”, we use compost showers, an outdoor fire bath, compost and recycling systems and a bicycle-powered washing machine.
Whether you want to make treats, do yoga, read or relax, the open green space and cozy living areas lend themselves to all kinds of needs and projects.
We are located off the beaten track and a little outside the city centre, but still easily accessible by train.
We look forward to seeing you!! :-) ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>