Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations 30 days in advance to arrival: 30% of the total amount willl be charged.
Cancellations done within the 30 days previous to your arrival date will be charged with the total amount of the price of the reservation.
No shows will be charged with the total amount of the price of the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
To confirm your booking and continue with the process, you need to pay a 30% of the total amount deposit, as a warranty of your booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have recently refurbished our hostel in 2020,
With a great location in the very center of Malaga old town (between Plaza de la Merced and the Alameda Principal) we are really close to 34 buses stops and 10 minutes walking from the train stop.
Close to all tourist attractions such as El Palmeral Park, Larios St, Picasso museum, the Cathedral and the beach ( 10 minutes walking).
Check in time. 15:00pm
Check out time 11:00am
Luggage Storage: 2€ per case
Towels for rent: 3€ per towel
Method of payment by credit card (Visa and Master) and Cash
In our breakfast buffet you can eat, drink and repeat everything you want ! (coffee, variety of juices, tea, cookies, toasts, cereals, butter, jam) for just 2,00€ per person/night.
Any booking for a stay during Semana Santa(15 to 21 April 2020) and Feria de Málaga (15 to 24 August 2020)are non- refundable and will be charged by the hostel before the check in. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
Feel Hostels City Centerは言う
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>