Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
***Please, read it before you book***
*Please note that there it no 24 hours reception in our hostel*
Check in is possible after arrangement between 12 (noon) till maximum 10 pm.
If you already know that you will reach Warsaw / hostel after 10 pm please book another place with 24h reception.
However, if you really, really want to stay with us please contact us BEFORE you book to arrange late check in.
We could be flexible, but we might say no as well :)
Staff are in the hostel every day from 8 am. till midday,
later we will come back if and when required for example check-ins etc,
that is why YOU HAVE TO LET US KNOW THE APPROXIMATE TIME OF YOUR ARRIVAL,
so we can come and wait for you in the hostel.
AFTER YOU BOOK JUST WRITE E-MAIL TO US or we will contact you before
your arrival to ask about details. When filling in the reservation form,
please select correct arrival time and provide us your mobile phone
number as well.
IN CASE OF DELAYS / CHANGES / UNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCES, PLEASE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY.
Fest Hostel is located in the very center of Warsaw, right in the middle between historical and modern/commercial part of our city.
Most of TOP tourist attractions as well as bars and restaurants are in the walking distance from our hostel.
You can ask us about anything, we know and like Warsaw, it is our home town.
Obozna 7 street, apt. 64
(ENTRANCE TO THE HOSTEL IS ON SEWERYNOW STREET)
00-332 Warsaw, Poland
(3rd floor by stairs but if you use lift go on the 4th floor)
This is included!
- free breakfast (8.30 am -10.30 am),
- free linen,
- free towels upon request,
- free Wi-Fi access,
- free computer for our guests use
- cozy privates and comfortable dorm beds,
- bunks beds with private lamps, access to sockets and free, BIG lockers,
- free safety box at the reception and free luggage storage,
- fully equipped kitchen with common dining area,
- free tea and coffee anytime,
Check-in time: 12:00 (noon) till maximum 10:00 pm,
Early check-in is possible only after prior arrangement - if you want to drop your bags before check in please call, text, whatsapp or email us.
Check out till: 11:00 am,
We accept cards but we prefer cash payments. We can pre-authorize your credit card,
Excellent breakfast is included,
In case of bookings for 6 or more guests, different policies may apply,
Taxes are included,
Cancellation policy: 48 hours (2 days). ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>