Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There are 22 rooms in the hostel, ranging from one bed to six beds. Altogether, the hostel hosts 84 beds: single/twin rooms with TV's for those who need more privacy and peace, private rooms for those traveling in bigger groups and shared accommodations in dormitory-style rooms with 4-6 beds for those who comes alone, but wants to leave having made new friends.
Free WI-FI connection is available in the rooms as well as in the common areas. Our guests can also use the self-service kitchen, the dining room and the common room with computers, TV and a Foosball table. If you are coming with a car, there are also free parking spaces.
Hostel's front desk is open 24/7, so you can check in and check out even if you have a late bus or an early plain. The reception staff would be happy to answer your questions at any time. Here you can get free maps of Vilnius, information about car rental, sightseeing as well as other bots of information about Vilnius or Lithuania that you may find useful. At the reception you can also buy soft drinks and small snacks, such as crisps and chocolate.
In addition to this, the hostel also offers a washing machine and a dryer, bicycle parking spaces, luggage storage, hairdryer and an iron with an ironing board.
Check in: 14:00 – 23:59 (later check in possible)
Check out: 00:01 – 12:00 (earlier check out possible) ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>